You will partner with our brand, product design, and engineering teams to formalize our design component library and help establish the visual design language across the platform. By creating a range of deliverables, from high-fidelity UI and icons to written process and documentation, you will leverage systems thinking to identify opportunities to elevate our product and user experience.
At SHO, our mission is to deliver the most-innovative brand creation platform - a customizable experience that allows everyone to become brand builders, eases collaboration, and delivers the new era of brand experiences.
We are built on a collaborative culture of diverse skills and experiences, innovation, and a commitment to constantly push the boundaries of the brand-creation space. We are a fast growing start-up headquartered in Cape Girardeau, MO. We’re an international team with members from Japan, France, and the U.S. As we enter a dynamic phase of rapid growth, opportunities and challenges provide ample space for personal growth in careers with us.
The team is a group of motivated, collaborative, and innovative members who help each
other and aim to conquer the branding world. They’re team players from music buffs to
soccer fans and foodies to adventurers.
● 2+ years building scalable design systems
● 1 year of experience directly contributing to and maintaining component libraries
across web and mobile with examples that clearly demonstrate their use in
modern product experiences.
● Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, and Figma.
● Enjoy delivering pixel-perfect user interfaces and components, including
iconography sets, with an eye towards modularity and flexibility.
● Have previous experience facilitating the adoption of visual design and/or
patterns across multiple features or products.
● You obtain a strong design portfolio demonstrating your passion for systems
thinking processes and design components.
● Can navigate and quickly move forward within a scaling company while building
a complex tool.
● Can communicate your processes and work closely with engineers to build,
iterate, and create your visions.
● You enjoy working collaboratively in a creative team environment.
● You enjoy working in an agile, start-up environment.
● Adept at navigating ambiguity and simplifying complex problems.
● Are eager to learn and expand your skill sets, especially through collaborating
with cross-functional partners.